Have a question or want to provide feedback? You’re in the right place! Let’s Talk! is designed to streamline communication by giving you a central location to submit a question, concern, or comment. Provide your contact information and someone from our school will get back to you very soon.
In order to protect the health and safety of employees and students, those who access Pasco County School locations must self-screen for symptoms and other risk factors of COVID-19. If you answer yes to any of the questions, you should NOT be on a school campus or in a district office. The screeners are accessible on our Covid-19 Screeners page.
TWEETS BY CHASCO
Option 1: One Sided Banner Only $300.00
Option 2: One Sided Banner, Shout-Out on Facebook and CHES Website $500.00
Option 3: One Sided Banner, Shout-Out on Facebook , CHES Website and ad in 22-23 Yearbook $750.00
Option 4: Company Provides Banner-Facebook and CHES Website Shout-Out $300.00
Call Front Office for more details: 727-774-1200.
* Meet your child’s teacher
* Get a car tag
* Pay your registration fees $29.00
* Complete you returning students information card
* If your address has changed, provide proof of residency
* Join our PTO and/or SAC
* If you have a new student attending Chasco and have not yet completed the registration paperwork you can meet with our Data Entry to start the process
* If you have purchased school supplies you can drop them off early to the teacher
[Logo Description automatically generated with low confidence]